Artists and attractions may be subject to change. Loving Arms Festival (LAF) reserved the right to alter without prior notification.
No trading allowed within the venue without LAF’s prior consent.
No professional type audio-visual recording equipment may be brought into the venue without authorisation. (D)SLR Cameras are permitted.
Tickets purchased from touts or secondary-ticketing sites may not be admitted.
You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff, which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.).
1. No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
2. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over (max. 4 child to 1 adult ratio).
3. Children 13 yrs and under are admitted free, but must be accompanied by a paying ticket-holder over 21
4. Valid and acceptable proof of age/ID will be required at the entry gate in order to pick up your wristband(s) and enter the festival. Valid forms of ID include: (1) An in date photographic driver’s license or provisional licence. (2) A valid passport (3) PASS approved ID (4)Military ID where the date of birth is present.
5. No photocopies and no out of date ID will be accepted.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
1. Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of LAF.
2. All persons entering the festival, regardless of age, must have a wristband.
Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
4. Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at the entrance gate.
5. Tickets must be valid and presented in full (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event). Tickets remain the property of LAF.
6. LAF will not issue duplicates or refunds for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of LAF.
8. The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then
responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
9. Once wristbands have been issued and put on… tampering, swapping, removal of, etc. will not be tolerated and those found doing so will be asked to leave the Festival.
1. Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by LAF.
2. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
3. A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
4. Travel – Ensure you look into travel arrangements before you buy your tickets. While we make every effort to help and advice on travel options, we cannot give refunds for problems with getting to and from the festival.
1. LAF reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission.
2. Anyone appearing to be under the influence of drugs or drunk at the entry gate shall be refused entry.
3. Venue security reserve the right to carry out bag checks and search customers at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
Any item(s), considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to staff.
5. Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry. You may be arrested.
6. Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
7. Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
Loving Arms Festival is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
1. LAF operates a “Zero Tolerance” to drugs policy; no illegal substances may be brought into the venue. Anyone caught in possession of these substances will be evicted, barred and the police will be informed.
2. No bottles, cans, alcohol or food may be brought into the festival (baby food and food allergies are permitted).
3. Items banned from the festival – Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ (this includes Nitrous Oxide), drug paraphernalia, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans. No bottles, cans, alcohol or food, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, large and open drinks bottles may be brought into the festival.
4. Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
5. Under 18s are not permitted to purchase alcohol on site. The bars operate a “Challenge 25” system of checking ID and stopping underage drinking. Anyone who appears to be aged 25 or younger will be asked for a valid ID before they can purchase alcohol. (see AGE POLICY) LAF reserves the right to refuse to sell alcohol to anyone who appears intoxicated or under age.
6. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s. Anyone supplying alcohol to underage attendees will be evicted from the event without a refund.
Please drink responsibly; it is an offence to be drunk and in charge of a child.
FIRE AND SAFETY
Fires are not permitted at the festival.
Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including the bars. This includes e-cigs.
Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
The use of Drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO A SAFE AND HAPPY FESTIVAL
Ensure you know where the exits are.
Follow any instructions given by Stewards, Security and Police.
Move away from any dangerous/antisocial behaviour. Notify Security if you see any antisocial or dangerous behaviour.
Move to where there is more space if you see a crowd surge occur.
Ask for help if you need it and help others, especially if someone falls.
Stay calm – if you’re in distress, ask a member of staff for help.
Look after yourself and those around you, even people you don’t know. If you suspect somebody is unwell take them to the first aid area. If they are not responding please alert a Steward immediately who will call for the necessary help. Please don’t attempt to move them as you may do more harm than good.
If you need to take medication regularly remember to bring it and let your friends know of any illness or allergies you may have and where your medication is stored.
LAF will not be responsible for any injury to a person that has taken part in any of the amusements that is under the influence of alcohol .
1. Please use the bins and recycling points provided.
2. No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs that have been registered with festival management prior to the event are permitted on site.
3. LAF campsite location is a natural site and we want to keep it that way so please help us by keeping it clean and tidy.
4. Please ensure you do not leave anything other than “general waste” in the designated areas – please take all large items home with you e.g. tents, chairs, etc.
5. Please respect the land as animals will be grazing here after the festival and any stray plastics or rubbish may be harmful to them.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
Disabled Facilities are available including parking and accessible toilets.
LAF reserve the right to amend these T&Cs at any time.
LAF ticket holders (including all minors) give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
Car parking spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis. Please car share or arrive by taxi.
If you leave your car parked at the festival car park over night LAF will not be held responsible to any loss or damaged to any vehicle. All vehicles must be removed from the site by midday the following day.
If you leave the car park, you stand the chance of losing your parking spot. It is strongly recommended that your car remain parked until you are prepared to vacate.
Campervans and Caravans are permitted on site with prior notification to LAF. Campervans may otherwise be used for travel to the festival and left in the car park but must be used for transportation only. The car parking area is for parking only. Cooking or sleeping in any vehicle overnight outside the designated campervan area or using the car park as a camping area is prohibited. Anyone caught using their vehicle in this way will be removed from the site. Caravans are not permitted under any conditions at the festival without prior consent from the festival organisers.
We encourage everyone who is camping to arrive as early as possible to allow organisers to get campervans/caravans into position. Our car park will have friendly stewards should you need help.
REMEMBER, drinking and driving is an offence. Don’t risk the life of yourself and others. Alcohol will dehydrate you, pace yourself and top up with water or soft drinks.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.